- T.R.E.B. & R.E.C.O. (Do’s & Don'ts) Rules of the Road, Conduct/Code of Ethics.
- Being in business for yourself – Do You Really Understand What It Means?
- Learn to Be a Business Person First.
- Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan -Your Roadmap To Financial $ucce$$!
- How to Get the Buyer Representation Agreement signed every time!
- How to create leads and convert email enquiries to Buyers and Sellers.
- The importance of creating your own Personal Website.
- Farming, Door to Door, Letters, Flyers!
Preparing for the Listing Presentation
- The Listing (Interview) Appointment - First or Last Salesperson In -Overwhelming Strategy!
- Competitive Market Analysis vs. Comparative Market Analysis.
- Multi-Tier (Earn More) Commission Presentation Program - 4%, 5%, 6% & 7%
- Value Added Benefits - Why List with Me!
- The Price (Reduction) Review - starts the MINUTE that you list the property.
- The importance of the Deed, Survey and Mortgage Verification (avoiding litigation)!
Preparing the Agreement of Purchase and Sale
- Deposit cheque Do’s and Don’ts.
- Professional and Effective Clause Drafting (You really don’t understand)!
- What the Ontario Real Estate Licensing Course did not teach you!!!
Presenting the Agreement of Purchase and Sale
- Preparation and Presentation Strategies.
- At All Costs, Avoid the Silent Treatment.
- Procedures in Presenting Multiple Agreements (The Auction - Disaster Awaits)!
Creative Ad Writing
- Advertise concept, not brick and mortar. Never advertise the Number of Bedrooms!
The Sign and Ad Call
- How to take control!
Qualifying and Meeting the (Prospect) Suspect
- Early signs of intent and never meet at the property!
- Successful salesperson = professional objection handler - Eliminate the smokescreen!
Open House Techniques
- How to control the traffic + keep curiosity seekers out!
- Probing and analysis!
- Effective Negotiation Skills.
Stop Mortgage Fraud
- How to Recognize a Fraudulent Transaction.
- High Ratio, Conventional and Variable Rate Mortgages.